Save Money with our Winter Conservation Tips!
As wonderful as the holiday season can be, it can also be a stressful time for our budgets. Let’s face it, everyone can use a little extra savings to start the new year off on a strong foot. Cash Oil Co. is here to help!
Conserving energy is an excellent way to reduce your annual home comfort costs and put more money back in your pocket. We asked our team of experts at Cash Oil Co. to come up with a list of their favorite winter conservation tips to save this holiday season, and this is what they had to say.
Winter Conservation Tips:
- Naturally Heat Your Home: Open your curtains and shades during the day to allow sunlight to heat your home. And remember to close them at night to block the chill from cold windows.
- Switch Direction of Ceiling Fans: If you have ceiling fans in your home, switch them to spin in a clockwise direction. This will create an updraft and circulate warm air around the room.
- Seal Air Leaks: Check around your windows and doors for air leaks and replace cracked or broken weather stripping to reduce cold drafts.
- Maintain your Heating System: Make sure your heating equipment has been inspected and tested by the experts at Cash Oil Co. This will help protect you against mid-winter breakdowns and improve your energy efficiency.
- Adjust the Temperature: Turning your thermostat back when you are away from home or sleeping can save you as much as 5% - 15% a year on your heating costs.
Energy conservation will not only save you money, but it will also reduce your carbon footprint! It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.
Interested in learning more conservation tips for additional savings? Click here to contact for more conservation tips or to become a Cash Oil Co. customer.